Donate your Car

Donate your Car

Monday, January 30, 2006

Sign up to donate through Gift of Life

By Jennifer Jones / Letter to the Editor
I have a close friend who needs a kidney transplant. He has been waiting for over three years. He has been going through a painful process called dialysis for a long time. I think it's great that you printed a story on an organ recipient. However, I have learned that there is a contest going on to sign up organ donors in Michigan for the Gift of Life. I have signed up through the Gift of Life to help EMU come out on top in this contest. I think your readers should be made aware of this -- an important cause -- as well as a way for our school to be recognized as the most humanitarian. GiftofLifeMichigan.org. Make sure Eastern is in the box when you register. Cordially, Jennifer Jones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home